General Email Configuration Settings
- UserName: your full email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: your email password
- Incoming mail server type: “POP3”
- Incoming mail server: pop.integra.net
- Incoming mail server port: 110
- Incoming mail server type: “IMAP”
- Incoming mail server: imap.integra.net
- Incoming mail server port: 143
- Outgoing mail server: smtp.integra.net
- Outgoing mail server port: 587
- SSL: OFF/None
The outgoing mail server requires “Authentication” and you may have a checkbox for this.
POP email request interval
POP (Post Office Protocol) mail clients used for Integra email accounts should be configured to check for new mail at intervals no shorter than 5 minutes. Customers performing excessive checks for new mail may be blocked from accessing the POP mail server until proper customer configuration changes have been made. See Integra’s Acceptable Use Policy for more information.